Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Too little time

Oh Boy, not only is the temperature getting hotter, the office is getting busier! Today, workers ripped up the tile floor in the big meeting room and are now ready to put down new tile! I'm hoping that this floor lasts longer than the last Only 10 years). The doors are gone and are going to be moved to where the windows are. No one will know where to enter! (Someone will have to boost the signage!)

Plants this week are looking for some water! Spotty showers are not enough to slake the thirst of the not-so-native plants in the garden. Slow and steady will be the best way to water. Most natives and established plants will be OK with the occasional thunder shower.

I still have not found the time to install the three rain barrels that I purchased back in June! I have too many irons to juggle. (Sorry about the mixed metaphor!) I won't have any time after hours because I have to CLEAN THE HOUSE. The parents are coming to drop off a piece of furniture, and I WILL NOT BE EMBARRASSED by the way my house looks! I've enlisted the help of friends to help sort the quilt cave and (I hope) all my clothes. Is that asking too much of friendship?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy! You have such helpful information on your blog. Talk to you soon and best of luck with knitting your sweater.

    ReplyDelete